**POSITIONS CURRENTLY ON 2ND SHIFT AND 3RD SHIFT**
- Processing and data entry of inventory transactions such as work orders, moves, adjustments, receipts, teardowns, restocks, and audit forms
- Performing aisle audits, and verifying and recording inventory customer counts and cycle counts
- Investigating missing product and resolving discrepancies
- Processing returns and damaged product
- File maintenance of inventory records
- Using a stock-picker forklift for various required inventory tasks
- Following customer specific requirements
- Adhering to facility recycling and material handling practices
- Communicating with co-workers and supervision in a positive, professional manner
- Complying with all facility safety and work rules; including, but not limited to security requirements, completion of a job costing card (white card), and following proper procedures for accident/incident reporting, emergency evacuation, etc.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.