Coca-Cola seeks a Freestyle Inventory Control Clerk to work under very low supervision, understand SAP, Data Pass and all the Inventory functionality as it pertains to your tasks; able to move between tasks with ease and follow through to completion. Must be able to work in a group environment where safety, accuracy and efficiency are the main goals. Flexibility of work hours and weekend work will be required. Inventory Control Clerk are responsible for but not limited to the following responsibilities:
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Responsible for warehouse inventory maintenance and reconciliation on a daily basis.
- Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed, and may be required to perform additional, position-specific tasks.
- Actively participates as a committed member of the ASP team and works collaboratively with other team members to complete the department and plant goals and objectives.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
- Provides leadership in developing plant standard work documentation for Inventory Operations function.
- Provides leadership in developing standard operating procedures, forms, job performance measures and training aids for the Cycle Count Operation.
- Ensures this documentation is maintained in ETQ. Assists in conducting safety, GMP and operational effectiveness audits of production areas, shipping/warehouse areas and support function areas of the plant.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis of problems with processes, equipment and facilities
- Complying with all Company policies and procedures.
- Following all Company safety rules and regulations, recognizing hazards and taking appropriate corrective action.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work area.
- Understanding and following written and oral instructions.
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to participate and lead cross functional teams of peers and other resources for continuous improvement and/or corrective action.
- Must score satisfactory on pre-employment testing if applicable.
- The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Individual must be able to work on/with computers, telephones, virtual environments of collaboration. Individual must be able to crawl over, under, and around equipment during PI project investigation and data gathering in order to find problems.
- Individual will be subject to extended periods of sitting, standing, walking, pushing and pulling, stooping and crouching, climbing and walking, vision to monitor, occasional lifting of equipment or materials weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Individuals may be exposed to toxic materials, toxic gases, electrical hazards, and dangerous tools and equipment.
- Ability to pass forklift operations requirements testing and safely operate equipment, including stand-up and sit-down lifts.
- Individual will be required to work some weekends as part of position.
- High School diploma or equivalent, supplemented by hands-on or vocational school training, and a minimum of three (3) years of inventory control experience, preferably in food, cosmetic or pharmaceutical industry in a manufacturing environment; or two (2) years of satisfactory work experience in a fast paced, high volume work environment as a receiving coordinator, cycle counter, material ordering, operations leader, line leader, or an equivalent combination of training and experience, and valid Drivers License and acceptable driving history.
- Proficient knowledge in SAP and Data Pass# Competent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and IM Communicator)
- Standard Operating Procedures for equipment operations including safety rules and regulations.
- Mathematics including decimal, fractions, addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, averaging, standard deviation, percentage, formulas and basic statistical analysis.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
*RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL NOT BE PROVIDED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
*APPLY BY UPLOADING A COPY OF YOUR RESUME IN WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT Apply Online Today!
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.