Inventory Consignment Associate- Oil & Gas Company
Posted: February 07, 2017
Reference ID: 1917621797
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Inventory Consignment Associate job in Dallas, TX. This is a temporary opportunity with the potential to turn in to a permanent position. As a Inventory Consignment Associate you will be responsible for processing billing and inventory reading for all consignment sites. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this job include:
• Process billing and inventory readings for all consignment sites
• Assist with billing of customers and input pricing data into systems
• Communicate with co-workers, management, vendors, and others in a courteous and professional manner
• Support department in transition into new accounting system
• Help with any additional work load within the department
• 1-2 years billing experience
• PDI experience preferred
• High school degree required, Associates or Bachelor degree preferred
• Fuel inventory consignment knowledge a plus
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM, some overtime may be required
Contract will start in February 2017 and be completed in July 2017. At this time, the company will make a decision if they are able to turn this into a permanent position.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this job in Dallas, TX or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.