The Inventory Control Analyst manages the order of stock and non-stocked parts and controls the processes for parts inventories. This individual is responsible for recommending changes in the min/max levels of parts inventories. Manage and execute forecasting and inventory planning processes to replenish inventory for over 200 service vans. Delivers high availability of the right inventory at the right time and at the right place to meet customer needs, while efficiently managing company’s working capital and operating expenses. Owns the target inventory levels for allocated service vans and is accountable for driving the correct inventory levels to deliver desired service levels/fill rates.
* Provide technical, customer relations, and personnel management for major programs and projects.
* Create purchase orders for parts and placing orders, including daily monitoring of parts needs for stock parts.
* Exchange information by communicating with fleet personnel to determine parts needs, researching parts options and pricing, assisting with settlement of parts invoices, and ensuring that required parts are created in SAP.
* Lead and collaborate with Field Service, implements policies and procedures for how inventory is controlled on service vans and in MRCs/stockrooms leading to increased inventory accuracy.
* Executes collaborative processes to gather market-based demand inputs from Field Service and Customer Care Commercialization for inclusion in forecasting and inventory planning decisions.
* Executes procedures for excess and obsolete inventory.
* Identifies and recommends improvements to supply chain metrics and performance standards using research, supplier relationships, industry knowledge, and best practices in order to achieve cost savings, new technologies, innovations, and operating efficiencies.
- High School - GED or Diploma required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1+ years general sales experience required. - 2+ years sales and customer service specific experience preferred.
- Ability to periodically lift, push, pull 50+ pounds, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.