00063658Inventory Control Assistant
Responsible for warehouse inventory maintenance and reconciliation on a daily basis.
- Count all full goods and raw materials in the warehouse on a daily basis, manually or using a handheld scanner.
- Research and reconcile daily inventory variances.
- Reconcile the daily, monthly, and annual inventory to the SAP computer system.
- Identify and report close dated product.
Position Requirements Include:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate's degree preferred.
- 0-3 years warehouse/inventory experience required.
- Prior auditing experience preferred.
- Strong computer and database skills.
- Strong math skills.
- Ability to read and follow directions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Forklift certification is preferred.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.