Unload trucks and tankers per TCCC guidelines. Enter receipts in Cimpro and SAP. Perform required cleaning and sanitation duties to meet GMP standards. Move product to preassigned locations. Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Quality, Service, and Cost objectives. Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements under TCCC Quality System.Essential Duties
- Verify seals on inbound tankers and trucks. Receive and unload inbound tankers and trucks.
- Obtain tanker samples and deliver to Q.A. Verify inbound raw material compliance with TCCC specifications.
- Enter receipts and transfers in Cimpro and SAP.
- Ensure tanker juice is sent to correct silos and stored in accordance with TCCC specifications.
- Communicate with tanker drivers, production, Q.A., and warehouse to ensure effective material flow.
- Maintain a clean work area and comply with GMP standards.
- Record accurately product movements by item number, lot code, location, and/or truck number.
- Deliver inbound raw material to preassigned locations.
- To support production, determine quantities of materials to be staged and then transfer material physically and in computer system. Monitor during shift.
- Handle returns from Production physically and in Cimpro and SAP.
- Perform physical inventories
- Maintain documentation for operation of forklift.
- Support TCCC Safety Initiatives and Policies.
- Fill in occasionally as yard truck driver or MRO - Receiving.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Work involves exposure to temperature extremes, high noise levels, wetness, heights, dust, moving equipment, vibrations and vapors.Equipment Used:
Hand tools, hoses, wrenches, thermometers, hoists and lifts. Personal protective equipment including, but not limited to safety glasses, steel-toed shoes and hearing protection.Non-essential Functions:
Travel to other locations. Fill in for LTO's as needed. Perform other duties as assigned. Explain and demonstrate job tasks to visitors.Minimum Job Requirements:
- Ability to work eight-hour shifts, 12 hour shifts or other work schedules as determined by business need, including overtime and weekends as required.
- Able to move materials weighing up to 50 lbs. 10 feet or more.
- Able to climb on top of tankers.
- Possess a valid TCCC forklift operator license or be certified before driving a lift truck.
- Must be certified on the training plan for this position within sixty working days of start date.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.