Adecco is currently recruiting for an Inventory Control Clerk to work in Fremont with one of the most influential companies that provides logistics/fulfillment services and supply chain solutions for companies in software, technology, electronics, healthcare, and consumer goods industries.
This is a production environment and there are daily goals. Associates must have the ability to keep up with goals, be flexible to learn new tasks, show up to work 100% every day and deliver with speed, efficiency, and accuracy to production numbers. In addition, there is a strict attendance policy so associates should not have any pre-planned requests off.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists with inventory counts using spreadsheets and software
• Maintain the highest standards of conduct and confidentiality
• Continually grows in knowledge of the product and clients
• Looks for new training opportunities and takes advantage of new training
• May perform additional responsibilities as requested by a Manager
Experience, Skills and Requirements:
• Computer Skills and Knowledge of Excel and Software.
• Typing Skills, 10-Key
• Mathematical aptitude
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Reliable transportation
Monday-Friday (Day Shift, Overtime as needed)
Starting salary is $13-$15 per hour, benefits available after your first week.
Adecco is a leader in recruiting and workforce solutions with more than 900 offices in North America. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Adecco offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans.
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Inventory Clerk job in Fremont, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
After Applying, call Aaron at (510) 925-6441 for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.