The Northern California & Nevada (NCN) Region of Airgas USA, LLC., is seeking a Inventory Control Coordinator to join our Stockton team. You'll Find It With Us!
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products; and a leading U.S. supplier of refrigerants, ammonia products, and process chemicals. Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than 1 million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates, over 1,100 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, the world leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry leading technology and innovations. For more information, please visit www.airgas.com . BASIC FUNCTION:
Responsible for the overall accuracy and record keeping of plant cylinder inventory. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Inventory management including but not limited to:
• Bulk receiving
• Production input
• Bin locations (segregation, separation, general layout management)
• Part number management / verification
• Ticket changes
• Cycle counts
• Transfer ticket selection
• Motor freight receiving
• System stock adjustments
• Month end inventory
o Setup count teams
o Inventory records proofing
o Variance review
o Data entry
Administrative Support including but not limited to:
- Enters tickets, production data, cylinder movements, and raw material receipts in SAP on a frequent and daily basis.
- Processes special handling in billing for customers.
- Prepares shipping documents for outbound freight.
• Provide back-up administrative support to Dispatch Supervisor.
• Other duties as assigned. EDUCATION, KNOW-HOW & EXPERIENCE:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school degree or the equivalent preferred, and one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with SAP highly desirable.
• Knowledge of standard office equipment, including proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Ability to communicate professional, respectfully and effectively in both oral and written forms.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision.
• Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple tasks.
• Data entry skills. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions .
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, feel, operate a 10 key calculator, PC and/or phone; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and climb on and off of commercial trucks. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT :
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical office machine parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.Qualifications:
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.