Inventory Control Coordinator I
What you will do
The position's primary responsibilities are control and coordination of the District inventory operation.Scope includes, but not limited to receipts on the ACE inventory system and ACE PO Browser, transfer of all material within sub-inventories, transfer of material to Job Cost. Responsible for all inventory control processes, procedures and practices with accountability for total District inventory accuracy, and complying with all Sarbanes/Oxley regulations.
How you will do it
1) Administer appropriate processes to protect District assets from damage, theft and loss.
2) Maintains all shipping and receipts logs.
3) Reinforcement of procedures and processes for receipts, issues and transfer of all materials. (Includes, but not limited to)
a. Receipts from ACE In transit and Job Cost Projects
b. Receipts for ACE PO Browser and Job Cost PO Browser.
c. Transfers inventory to TR sub-inventories, other Districts, or Job Costing.
d. Reconciliation of material from Job Cost and Customer credit returns.
e. Reconciles miss-shipments of material with TSP, vendors or carriers.
f. Coordinates all RMA requests, processes and credit return to TSP or vendors for Excess, Warranty, or Repair material.
4) Maintain District warehouse sub-inventory quantities and bin locators.
a. Separation and identification of Expensed and Inventory items.
b. Separation and identification of customer owned inventory or Job Cost Project related inventory.
c. Maintains a secure, neat and clean warehouse that conforms to Sarbanes/Oxley regulations.
d. Responsible for compliance of any local, state and federal health, safety and security standards (ie. Hazardous material disposals)
5) Maintain all hard copy paper flows to validate that transfers are accounted properly within ACE.
6) Administer and coordinate all regular Cycle Count and Physical Inventory programs.
7) Assist with creation and justification of District target stock levels to support automatic replenishment
Ancillary Position Functions:
1) Works with Dispatcher's to reconcile TR sub-inventory problems when errors arise during the Service Request TASK closing process.
2) Identify areas of improvement or non-compliance with processes.
3) Training of back up personnel to ensure seamless a inventory operation during times when the Logistics Coordinator is out of the office.
4) Assist District Purchase agents, as requested.
5) Assist District management to ensure that ACE user forms are filled out correctly and completely.
What we look for
Education, Experience and Certifications/Licenses:
A minimum of a High School degree
A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in warehouse operations and/or inventory control.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Excellent verbal, mathematic and written skills
Effective decision making skills
Attention to detail and accuracy
Computer skills inclucde MS outlook, word and excel
Working Conditions/Physical and Mental Requirements:
Ability to do occasional heavy lifting
Ability to ensure accurate keyboard entry
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou