Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. About the role:
- Receive PO's - Service
- Order Job Specific Forms
- Facility Maintenance
- Ship and receive material daily.
- Keep warehouse organized.
- Maintains all shipping and receipts logs.
- Understanding and execution of procedures and processes for receipts, issues and transfer of all materials. (Includes, but not limited to)
- Notify Project Coordinators that Job Cost project materials have arrived.
- Receive materials in ACE per ACE PO Browser screen.
- Transfers inventory to TR sub-inventories, other Districts, or Job Costing.
- Reconciliation of material from Job Cost and Customer credit returns.
- Reconciles miss-shipments of material with TSP, vendors or carriers.
- Coordinates all RMA requests, processes and credit return to TSP or vendors for Excess, Warranty, or Repair material.
- Maintain all hard copy paper flows to validate that transfers are accounted for properly within ACE.
- Maintain & monitor inventory integrity.
- Assist Material coordinator where needed.
Perform other duties as directed Job Qualifications: Who we are looking for:
Rewards and benefits:
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, excellent follow-through, and an ability to learn quickly.
- Possess a valid driver's license and driving record that meets company requirements.
- Forklift certification a plus.
- Excellent communication and teamwork with technicians, office staff, and centralized dispatcher required.
- Excellent computer and mathematical skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-5 years purchasing/inventory experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check.
- Must be able to lift up to 70lb.
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
For Additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.