Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
The Inventory Manager is responsible for managing a team of purchasing agents and leading initiatives that ensure adequate stocking levels are maintained to support the successful targets for internal and external transactions. The Inventory Manager will also be the key decision maker related to the purchasing of medical systems and parts.
- Manages ReMedPar purchasing agents in the execution of purchases for parts and systems.
- Drives inventory fill rates, assesses gaps and executes proactive inventory management; works with Modality Managers to ensure adequate levels of stock for all technologies supported by ReMedPar.
- Creates and implements plans to ensure adequate inventory levels for all technologies supported by ReMedPar and ensures the success of inventory KPI
- Streamlines purchasing process to increase efficiencies and continually seeks new opportunities for increased efficiencies
- Identifies new products that will support revenue and fill rate, procure devices and inventory through collaboration with program development leads.
- Develops relationships with key vendors to maximize efficient purchasing through continuous negotiations and new vendors around the world to maximize purchasing efficiency.
- Maintaining customer focus at all times when responding to customer inquiries for all transaction activities using the Aramark standards
- Meet or exceed company financial targets
- Bachelor's degree in Sales/Marketing, Business Administration/Management, Supply Chain or other related fields preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in supply chain management
- Proven ability to interact effectively with executive level and industry/segment professional organizations
- High energy, self-starter
- Ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.