Manages and executes forecasting and inventory planning processes to support Equipment Fulfillment Center (EFC) operation. Replenish inventory to deliver high availability of the right equipment to meet customer needs while efficiently managing company’s working capital. This individual owns the target inventory levels for the EFC and is accountable for driving the correct inventory levels to support desired days to deliver results.
- Customer service results through effective relationship with suppliers, sales, EFC support team, and field service leaders.
- Consistent achievement of established operational and budgetary goals. Work closely with Senior Leadership to manage volume projections and working capital.
- Improve, enhance and implement core processes and new capabilities that streamline operating processes and reduce costs.
- Equipment inventory is controlled at the EFC and leads projects to increase inventory accuracy.
- Collaborative processes to gather market-based demand inputs from Field Service, EFC, and Customer Care Commercialization for inclusion in forecasting and inventory planning decisions.
- Common work practices are followed in order to provide customer with consistent, quality customer service and monitors compliance in the administration of established policies and procedures.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with support groups to ensure teamwork and performance.
- Maintain forecasting reports, on hand inventory data, and relevant process performance metrics.
- Collaborative, cross functional inventory planning strategy meetings.
- Manage min/max levels and replenishment cycles.
- Bachelor or equivalent work experience
- 3 years experience with equipment, parts, capital, operations or manufacturing
- 4 years experience with Material Requirements Planning, Inventory planning,
- 3 years light and heavy equipment, parts, services
- 3 years Continuous Improvement
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.