Manages the order of stock and non-stocked parts and control processes for parts inventories. The part analyst is responsible for recommending changes in the min/max levels of parts inventories. Manages and executes forecasting and inventory planning processes to replenish service parts inventory for > 350 service vans. Delivers high availability of the right service parts at the right time, at the right place to meet customer needs while efficiently managing company’s working capital and operating expenses. This individual owns the target inventory levels for allocated service vans and is accountable for driving the correct inventory levels to deliver desired service levels/fill rates.
- Technical support, customer relations, and personnel management for major programs and projects.
- Purchase orders for parts and placing orders, including daily monitoring of parts needs for stock parts with fleet personnel to determine parts needs
- Creating and placing purchase orders for parts.
- Daily monitoring of parts needs for stock parts.
- Communicating with fleet personnel to determine parts needs
- Researching parts options and pricing.
- Assisting with settlement of parts invoices
- Ensures that required parts are created in SAP
- Collaborate with Field Service, implements policies, SOPs and procedures for how inventory is controlled on service vans and in MRCs/stock rooms leading to increased inventory accuracy.
- Collaborative processes to gather market-based demand inputs from Field Service, MRCs, and Customer Care Commercialization for inclusion in forecasting and inventory planning decisions.
- Create procedures for excess and obsolete inventory.
- Make recommendations improvements to supply chain metrics and performance standards using research, supplier relationships, industry knowledge and best practices in order to achieve cost savings, new technologies, innovations, and operating efficiencies.
- Bachelor or equivalent work experience
- 3 years experience with equipment, parts, capital, operations or manufacturing
- 4 years experience with Material Requirements Planning, Inventory planning,
- 3 years light and heavy equipment, parts, services
- 3 years Continuous Improvement
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.