Responsible for maintaining and reconciling operations inventories at maximum levels, associated with production runs.
- Count and reconcile daily inventory.
- Monitor and track syrup usage in production runs.
- Reconcile and confirm daily production orders.
- Track and report efficiencies and yields associated with inventory/production.
- Reconcile raw materials, all sales loads, and track/report in breakage, damage, and loss.
- Report to management/supervision daily out of stock items/materials
- Perform weekly age analysis and report any close dated product.
- Assist in the training and development of departmental personnel.
- Manage produced product replenishments to surrounding Sales Centers.
- Manage inventory levels to plan at a third party warehouse.
- Review, monitor, and address full good inventory levels to minimize potential out of stock risk to sales.
- High level of customer service focus and response required as an operations liaison to a Sales Center.
- Create and prioritize product replenishments (IBT's) to meet the DRP plan.
- Generate and review daily reports.
- Prepare and file reports.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year Inventory Control experience.
- Background knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Attention to Detail, Process Management
- Communication Skills (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Inquiring)
- Analytical Thinking
- Process Management
- Production Facility/Warehouse environment.
- Periodic bending, knelling, pulling, and/or lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.