Responsible for maintaining inventory at maximum levels; supervisory or lead functions required.
- Count and reconcile daily inventory.
- Monitor and track syrup usage in production runs.
- Reconcile and confirm daily production orders.
- Track and report efficiencies and yields associated with inventory/production.
- Reconcile raw materials, all sales loads, and track/report in breakage, damage, and loss.
- Report to management/supervision daily out of stock items/materials.
- Perform weekly age analysis and report any close dated product.
- Assist in the training and development of departmental personnel.
- Manage produced product replenishments to surrounding Sales Centers.
- Manage inventory levels to plan at a third party warehouse.
- Review, monitor, and address full good inventory levels to minimixe potential out of stock risk to sales.
- High level of customer service focus and reponse required as an operations liason to a Sales Center.
- Create and prioritize product replenishments (IBT's) to meet the DRP plan.
- Generate and review daily reports.
- Prepare and file reports.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year Inventory Control experience.
- Background knowledge of SAP preferred.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.