Under general supervision of the Operations Manager responsible for maintaining all records relative to the Distribution Center's inventory and ensuring proper inventory levels to meet customer needs. Oversees the control of inventory by providing communication on purchasing issues between Customer Service Inventory Control Management Receiving Suppliers other Distribution Centers and the National Replenishment Center.
This position is categorized as compliance critical and as such requires and is assigned specific responsibility for ensuring continual and proper compliance with all division corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Follows predetermined company policies and procedures regarding controlled substances; ensures compliance with state federal and other regulatory agencies' requirements and laws.
- Responsible for reviewing and researching unfilled orders daily.
- Communicates new customer usage requirements to the appropriate contact at the National Replenishment Center.
- Monitors service level performances of new accounts during the initial phase.
- Supports compliance with all appropriate policies procedures safety rules and DEA regulations.
- Reviews purchase order (PO) alert query; contacts suppliers to verify purchase orders have shipped.
- Reviews partial receipts; reviews short supply reports.
- Determines a solution for non-pharmaceutical items that will close out to the customer.
- Reviews daily purchase order receiving register.
- Reviews open transfers query researches and takes necessary action; reviews customer shorts report and determines what action is needed to resolve.
- Reviews monthly deleted items with quantity on hand query.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration accountancy sales marketing computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires a minimum of two (2) years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of ABC internal processes
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to resolve inventory issues effectively and efficiently
- Knowledge of computers to operative effectively with purchasing system PowerPoint Word and Excel.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.