McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson Medical-Surgical provides medical-surgical supplies and equipment to physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgery centers. Our catalog includes more than 150,000 national brand products from bandages to exam tables, plus McKesson's own line of high-quality medical-surgical products. We're proud to be the only national distributor serving the entire continuum of healthcare.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson Medical-Surgical you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
We are seeking an Inventory Supervisor to join our team in Auburn, WA. This role will have a tentative 11pm start time Sunday through Thursday and will manage 10+ direct reports.
Responsible for the operational activities of a variety of functional departments in our Distribution Center.
- Reviews and analyzes reports, records and directives, and confers with managers/ supervisors to obtain data required for planning activities, such as new commitments, status of work in progress, and problems encountered
- May be responsible for one or more of the following activities related to the receiving, storing, and/ or shipping of materials or finished goods. May be responsible for ensuring materials are received from proper vendors, delivered to inventory and finished goods, are available to meet production schedules, packaged according to specification and shipped in a timely manner.
- Ensures the security and accountability of materials and goods with inventory control.
- May evaluate current procedures and practices for accomplishing department objectives and develop and implement improved procedures and practices.
- Gives work direction, resolves problems, and sets deadlines to ensure timely completion of work
- Monitors and analyzes costs and prepares budgets.
4+ years operational experience including 2+ years managerial experienceCritical Skills
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- 2+ years experience managing 5+ direct reports
- 4+ years experience working in a warehouse/distribution/transportation environment
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Experience with WMS systems
- Excellent Customer Service skill set
- Working knowledge of Operations Management
- Preferred performance management experience
- Experience as a diverse people leader with proven results
- RF equipment experience preferred
- Ability to work autonomously
- JD Edwards/E1 platform experience preferred
- Powered Industrial equipment certification preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent time manager
- Critical thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Conflict resolution experience preferred
- LMS experience preferred
- Inventory control related processes (cycle count, bin verification, inventory slotting)
4-year degree or equivalent experiencePhysical Requirements
General Office DemandsBenefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.Agency Statement
No agencies please.