Are you looking to work in a Hospital Enviroment, while applying your existing warehouse skills? Then we have a great opprotunity for you!
Adecco is currently assisting a client in finding a Inventory Technician position for multiple Hospital Locations in the Downtown Louisville Area. We have first,second, and third shifts available.
This opprotunity has the potential to become full time.
Job Duties of the Inventory Technician role include:
- Management of inventory as it relates to picking products, replenishing, and requisitioning within assigned areas of high value goods, such as Surgical Services, Cath Lab, EP and Imaging.
- Duties are not limited to the supply room, but extend to all areas of the hospital.
- Responsible for pulling products for cases as assigned.
- Monitors and assures inventory levels meet demand tracking usage & setting inventory levels for specific group of products, in support of PAR & Perpetual locations.
- Restocks supplies daily and rotates inventory supporting accurate inventory levels, generating orders/requisitions as needed
- Distributes medical supplies and equipment to patient care areas
- Monitors par levels for specific products to assure that appropriate levels are established in order not to affect patient care
- Identifies excess inventory, returning stock and processing credits
- Notifies supervisor of outdates or slow moving inventory
- Participates in the put away and validation process of perpetual inventory items
- Issues and credits materials from the inventory management point-of-use system
- Labels bins and handles requests to change pars
- Maintains clean and orderly stock locations
- Acts as liaison between clinical staff and supply chain management for assigned high value areas, such as Surgical Services, Cath Lab, EP and Imaging
- Works in collaboration with reprocessing resources, leadership, and buyers to optimize usage of reprocessed products
- Conducts annual inventory count to determine asset value and additional inventories as requested
- Manages consigned inventory and processes bill-onlys as appropriate
- Assists in other duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of supply chain applications (e.g., Lawson)
- Knowledge of automated ERP systems and processes
• WALK IN-NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED
• Monday-Friday from 9AM to 3PM
• 101 Bullitt Lane Suite 201
Louisville, Ky 40222
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.