Nuveen is the investment management arm of TIAA. It is one of the largest global asset managers with specialist knowledge across a wide array of asset classes, including fixed income, equities and alternatives. Nuveen is driven not only by the independent investment processes across the firm, but also the insights, risk management, analytics and other tools and resources a truly world-class platform provides. As a global asset manager, our mission is to work in partnership with our clients to create outcome-focused solutions to help them secure their financial future. For more information about the firm please visit our website at www.Nuveen.com
• BA/BS with a concentration in Accounting or Finance
• 3+ years of experience in accounting
• A thorough knowledge of accounting principles to prepare financial statements in accordance with GAAP utilizing the fair value method of accounting
• Good verbal and written communication skills, willingness to be challenged and accept a broad range of responsibilities and the ability to work in a deadline driven environment
• 1-3 years of general accounting experience preferred
• Team player and a high level of motivation
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Yardi experience a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the Equal Employment Opportunity Law.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email Careers Help.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network.