Applied Ventures, LLC is the venture capital arm of Applied Materials, Inc., (NASDAQ: AMAT), the global leader in nanomanufacturing technology solutions for the electronics industry with a broad portfolio of innovative equipment, service, and software products. At Applied Materials, we apply nanomanufacturing technology to improve the way people live.
Applied Ventures invests in early-stage technology companies that promise to deliver high growth and exceptional returns. Our charter is to profitably invest in companies that provide a window on technologies that advance or complement Applied Materials' core expertise. Our investments help develop technologies and markets that provide natural extensions to Applied Materials' core business and stimulate the growth of applications for semiconductors, displays, solar PV, and related products and services. Key Responsibilities
Qualifications: Education and Experience
- Perform analysis of identified venture opportunities including: Capitalization Tables, Cash Flow, revenue projections.
- Initiate Market and Competitive Analysis.
- Review & Understand Term Sheets, MOU.
- Coordinate: IP analysis, compensation, other legal.
- Develop investment scenarios.
- Early lead discovery and pre-screening.
- Manage dynamic landscape analysis for one or more of the focus areas.
- BS, MS or PhD; Science, Engineering or Technology discipline preferred.
- MBA 1 - 3 years experience in Business Operations or Venture Capital.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.