The Claims Associate is responsible for research and resolution of claims and overdrafts resulting from failed trades. Responsibilities include:
- \t\tPerform internal research and forward claims within industry standard timeframes.\t
- \t\tWork with numerous internal and external parties to assess liability and negotiate resolution of outstanding claims/overdrafts.\t
- \t\tPrepare claims summary and payment authorization.\t
- \t\tMaintain claims tracking and summary reporting workbooks.\t
- \t\tPrepare ad hoc reports.
- \t\tBachelor's degree with emphasis in accounting finance or equivalent.\t
- \t\tAt least 1 year of related work experience.\t
- \t\tSolid analytical and communication skills.\t
- \t\tProven negotiation skills.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.