Job Location: United States : New Jersey : Whippany
The Investment Data Integrity Operations Analyst will be responsible to perform the daily, monthly and year end activities in our US office to support the North America business unit. Candidates must possess the broad knowledge and understanding of Security set-ups, investment instruments, management reporting and related data needs. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who will participate in project initiatives.
- Perform daily data integrity checks & maintain security-level reference data.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and correcting information quality problems reported by end users, identified through the daily data integrity monitors, or via centralized reconciliations.
- Work with the centralized reconciliation teams to resolve reconciliation breaks occurring in portfolios managed within the region.
- Regularly report relevant metrics for measuring quality, effectiveness, and consistency for processes under purview.
- Support regional implementation efforts of processing- and data-management platforms and associated governance programs.
- Create and update documentation that is to be used as part of Regional Operations Support.
- Work with team members across the organization to understand, identify and address issues or opportunities that lead to effective support processes and improvements in quality of services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or Information Technology as well as any other related field of expertise.
- 2+ years of operations experience in the Financial Services industry, Capital Markets or Investment Products (Fixed Income & equity securities).
- Experience with Aladdin, Pam Accounting, Markit Enterprise Data Management, Bloomberg or other Investment platforms.
- Advanced problem solving abilities and communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Leadership skills are a to support the business
- Ability to work independently and within a small team.
- Strong understanding of investment operations support, reporting, data integrity and fixed income and equity securities analytics.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 53881
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.