Our client is a privately-held investment management firm who manages portfolios for high-net-worth private clients and some of the world's preeminent institutions.
We believe in providing our employees with the tools, support, and training they need to thrive within our company and in their professional career. We have invested a lot of resources and time into our IT department, and we are dedicated to securing the most advanced technologies available.
* Install and Configure Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
* Troubleshoot and debug systems end-to-end
* Manage technical support relationship with our financial software vendors.
* Train, mentor and lead junior system support team members.
* Utilizes design skills to define Technical Design Specifications for complex and high impact projects
* Create, train and manage all necessary documentation including but not limited to system standards, run-books, etc.
* Take ownership of new and/or existing environments including planning upgrades, staying on top of EOL dates and documenting inter-dependencies
* Research software solutions to meet current business needs or to proactively create efficiencies
* Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
* The trading background is an important piece.
* Windows server background/concepts is important, not just a desktop environment.
* Ex of escalations:
o Data flow- validating trades, trades going through compliance, script didn't complete, the user contacts trade support, trade support contacts the vendor, server admin works with the vendor to troubleshoot, look at registries- and some reconfiguration
* Competitive compensation package with bonus opportunity
* Generous paid time off
* Full medical, dental, vision benefits (less deductibles)
* 401(k) plan with generous company match
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.