We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society and even the workplace-by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social and mobile. IBM Global Business Services is a leader in this transformation and just the place to define and develop your consulting career. At IBM, you'll work to solve some of society's most complex problems and uncover what's possible as you help our global clients succeed. Join us and discover what you can make of this moment.
What will you make with IBM? ibm.com/jobsIn this exciting role you will
- Be involved in working directly with industry teams and leaders throughout Public Sector to market and implement security solutions for Internet of Things (IoT) systems.
- You will work with security practitioners, architects, infrastructure engineers, applications developers, business partners & other stakeholders to design and deploy appropriate IoT security solutions for different vertical markets.
- Analyze technology industry & market trends to identify key partners and develop go-to-market approaches for IoT security solutions.
- Contribute to the technical direction.
- Function as a key contributor for pre-sales activities for IoT business opportunities.
Support business captures and proposal writing. Lead solution engineering and project delivery to customers.
Other responsibilities include:
- Creating security concepts and demonstrations around connected devices to protect against relevant attacks.
- Leading technical conversations with partners to establish and maintain valuable relationships.
- Translate business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements in collaboration with the business development and product management teams.
- Integrate market available solutions to develop effective solution packages for different use cases and vertical markets.
- Understand Critical Infrastructure Protection needs, design and implement effective security solutions
- Planning and building proof of concepts and demonstrations for specific solutions.
- Participate and lead discussions dealing with ideas, architectures, specifications, requirements, testing and design reviews.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.