IoT Silicon Partner Channel Marketing Manager
Location: Redmond, Washington
Posted: November 17, 2017
Reference ID: 1071948
Microsoft’s Consumer and Device Sales Division is results driven Senior Product Marketing Manager to work on new and emerging silicon based projects aligned to the company’s IoT strategy. CDS will lead the charge as on creating new growth in the IoT space focusing on expanding our silicon coverage for IoT and attaching higher value Azure workloads. Key to the businesses growth strategy is the development of strategies that bring together the intelligent edge and the intelligent cloud into tight consumer and commercial IoT offerings with a business model that drives partner monetization and end customer value.
The candidate will be responsible for the overall strategy for IoT silicon including business model, core value prop, solution packaging, and supporting the design in and sales across the value chain. This role is key part of the device led IoT strategy working in close partnership with multiple external partners (OEMs/ISV/Disti/ODM/SIs) in addition to internal partners across C&E, AI&R and WCB. This role is a business oriented role requiring strong technical and business acumen around the silicon ecosystem. This is truly an exciting and unique role across the company sitting on the edge of innovation and an opportunity to be part of a growth initiative with senior leadership support.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Business and product strategy in across the Silicon + Cloud solution stack
• Identify key product features and value prop and engage with product groups to influence the roadmap
• Integrate solutions into GTM strategy in partnership with marketing partners
• Partner with IoT Technical Sales and IoT Sales to drive design in and sell through
• Minimum 7 years professional experience in Product Marketing
• 5+ years professional experience in the Silicon Market
• Deep understanding of the Silicon landscape, ideally within a silicon developer
• Strong product management skills and experience of taking new products to market
• Understanding and experience of multi-tier channel sales and distribution models
• Strong leadership skills with successful track record of managing v-teams
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.