- 1+ years of development experience in Java and/or Scala
- 1+ years of Experience with one of more of the following:
- Akka, Reactor, or alternative asynchronous frameworks
- Play! framework, Spring boot/Spring Cloud or equivalent lightweight micro-services framework
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery using modern DevOps tools and workflows such as git, GitHub, Jira, Phabricator, and Jenkins
- Agile development (Scrum, Kanban, etc) and Test Automation (behavior, unit, integration testing)
- Experience with IoT
- Experience with Microservices
Professional Skill Requirements
Demonstrated success in contributing to a team-oriented environment, and the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.