- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of experience selling and/ or delivering technology services with background in mobile technology, analytics, and IoT
- Minimum 2 years of recent experience in IoT product development, sales, or alliances
- Minimum 7 years of experience working within the Chemicals, Mining and Natural Resources industries
- Deep skills in large deal business development / solutions selling
- Relationships and experience in the Chemicals, Mining and Natural Resources industries, with ability to effectively facilitate CXO level discussions.
- Excellent presentation, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Excellent business acumen and industry insight
- Proven financial/P&L and pipeline management knowledge and skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization.
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.