IOTG SEG Intern Job Description
Come intern in the Internet of Things group (IOTG), you will be providing Technical support for various systems engineering problems. Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Co-develop software for Edge Computing applications.
- Assemble systems of Hardware components and performing power-on tasks, loading Operating Systems (OS's).
- Helping assemble mechanical prototypes for new methods of computing.
- Must be able to work in a team of diverse backgrounds and skills
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.Minimum Requirements:
- Must be pursuing Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship
- Must minimum 6 months experience with software written in common languages such as java, C , python, LabView.
- Must have minimum 4 months experience with computing Hardware as it relates to computing systems.
Inside this Business Group
- Able to develop proof of concepts from scratch to functional prototypes through skills of Hardware, Software, and mechanical assembly.
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.