IOTG SSED Intern Job Description
Come Join the Internet of Things Group (IOTG). You will be creatively applying your technical know-how engineering fundamentals, scientific knowledge, systems thinking, analytical thinking, prototyping, and testing knowledge against design constraints and boundary conditions industrial design, cost, performance criteria and other design constraints to research, develop and productive mass producible solutions.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Build machine-learning based products/solutions, which provide descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, or prescriptive models based on data.
- Use or develops machine-learning algorithms, such as supervised and unsupervised learning, to solve applied problems in various disciplines such as Data Analytics.
- Interact with users to define requirements for breakthrough product/solutions.
- In either research environments or specific product environments, utilize current programming methodologies to translate machine learning models and data-processing methods into software.
- Completes programming, testing, debugging, documentation and/or deployment of the solution/products.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.Minimum Requirements:
Inside this Business Group
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship
- Minimum of 2 months experience with:
- Engineering application of ML algorithms
- Programming languages (Python, C/C , Java)
- Linux based operating systems
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.