PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Industrial Products and Services industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. This industry vertical team includesâ€‹ clients within theâ€‹â€‹ Industrial Productsâ€‹ and â€‹Energyâ€‹, Utilities & Mining sectors.
Our Oracle consultants help clients identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs using Oracle technology. This high performing team helps clients use Oracle offerings and/or industry specific solutions to solve our clients business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 7
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and success with leading efforts and understanding of Oracle applications-based solutions consulting related to the implementation and support of Oracle application-packaged solutions, including the following:
- Selling, executing and leading all aspects of complex engagements within the Oracle product suite achieving on-time and on-budget delivery;
- Developing new market-differentiated Oracle solutions and lead proposal development efforts.
- Improving business processes, including but not limited to, Fusion, EBS, PeopleSoft, CC&B, Siebel and Hyperion. Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and success with leading teams to generate a vision, to establish direction and motivate members, as well as create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, to encourage improvement and innovation. Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge of the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors.
Demonstrates proven intimate abilities and success with the Oracle product suite leading technical development efforts and off-shore development resources, including:
- Designing, implementing & supporting complex business processes in an Oracle environment.
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful Oracle solutions.
- Identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection.
- Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation