PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Industrial Products and Services industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. This industry vertical team includesâ€‹ clients within theâ€‹â€‹ Industrial Productsâ€‹ and â€‹Energyâ€‹, Utilities & Mining sectors.
Our Maximo consultants help clients identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs using Maximo technology. This high performing team helps clients use Oracle offerings and/or industry specific solutions to solve our clients business problems in the areas of work and asset management, and supply chain.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 10
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success, directing efforts in consulting, designing, and implementing Maximo applications-based solutions, including the following:
- Participating in the improvement of business processes, including leveraging Maximo application modules;
- Understanding the common issues facing PwC's clients in the Power and Utilities Sector; and,
- Understanding the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors; and,
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation, answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff, and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in one or more Maximo application modules doing functional configuration and/or technical development, including:
- Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in a Maximo environment;
- Leading team in designing, building, testing and deploying Maximo;
- Understanding the Maximo Business Solution for Work Management, Asset Management and Supply Chain with a focus on Electric and Gas T&D utilities;
- Utilizing and applying data conversion, Maximo configuration / customization, Integration leverage the Maximo Integration Framework, Maximo Technical Architecture including code migration, environment management, performance and code management;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement, communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections, preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials, communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback and providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.