PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Industrial Products and Services industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. This industry vertical team includesâ€‹ clients within theâ€‹â€‹ Industrial Productsâ€‹ and â€‹Energyâ€‹, Utilities & Mining sectors.
Our Operations consultants help clients realize competitive advantage from operations. This high performing team translates business strategy into effective operations to drive both growth and profitability. Specific areas of focus include product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations, and capital asset programs and operations.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 10 years of relevant experience in the Financial, Healthcare, Federal or Products and Services Industries
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree Preferred: Master's degree
Certification(s) Preferred: CPA
Demonstrates proven expertise and success with developing for global clients optimization strategies related to financial processing, closing, consolidation, budgeting, forecasting, and internal/external reporting. Demonstrated proven expertise and success with leading teams and project management engagements in a professional business services environment in at least two of the following focus areas:
- Shared service and outsourcing
- Financial transformation
- Performance management
- Financial systems optimization
- Talent management Demonstrates proven expert-level functional knowledge of business intelligence and performance management software tools
Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities and success with identifying, obtaining and processing critical data (e.g. benchmarks) to challenge the status quo through innovative thought leadership and application of industry-specific solutions for high-performing financial functions, including:
- Internal and external reporting
- People and organization structures
- Performance management
- Budgeting and forecasting capabilities
- Cash flow optimization and the use of capital
- Building and maintaining cost-effective controls Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities and success with developing a business vision and leading implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities, identifying and addressing thoroughly and consistency client needs by:
- Developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities
- Preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials
- Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections Demonstrated proven expert-level abilities and success with leading teams by generating a vision, establishing direction and motivating members, creating an atmosphere of trust, leveraging diverse views, coaching staff, and encouraging improvement and innovation
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.