The IR CRM Administrator will join a small team of dedicated IR professionals at our San Francisco headquarters. The team currently uses Clienteer as its customer relationship management (CRM) platform and IntraLinks as its document management system.
• Utilize superior attention to detail and dedication to error-free work product to support day to day management of team data and systems
• Generate and disseminate reports to current and prospective investors
• Assist with system enhancements and upgrades, including identifying areas for improvements as appropriate
• Develop strong working relationship with Investor Relations team, fund administrator and in-house Software team
• Interact with external vendors in order to troubleshoot issues or manage the customization of the CRM and/or document management system
• Keep up to date on industry and industry software trends
• Special projects, as needed
• 2 to 3 years of hands on CRM experience
• Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word (tables, macros, etc.)
• Experience with technical project management; ability to document/interpret user needs, identify needed data structures, and create a working plan to develop/change systems in a clear and concise manner
• Experience in a top-tier hedge fund or financial services firm is a plus
• Knowledge of database and data management applications is helpful
• Self-reliant – able to spearhead individual projects while working as an effective team member
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience and expertise. The firm offers an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance plans and a retirement savings plan.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.