PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Businesses today are confronted daily by corruption, fraud and other unplanned events. Our growing Advisory Forensics Services practice protects opportunities for clients by working with them to strategically prepare for and manage the changeable complexities of the evolving threat landscape and by providing unparalleled resources and insights to investigate fraud, assist in risk management and mitigation, and identify and analyze vulnerabilities
- whether in one country or worldwide. With a strong Forensics presence in more than 40 countries, our strategic threat management approach enables us to work with international clients to anticipate, manage, and respond to threats, while also helping clients become "threat-smart."
Our Forensics professionals possess core forensics capabilities as well as forensic technology expertise and offer clients a unilateral advantage in investigating problems that extend across borders or that afflict multinational organizations.
Our Forensic Technology team helps clients protect opportunities in today's evolving business landscape. We apply advanced, strategic approaches to assist our clients with complex information management and analysis challenges by combining data analytics techniques, sophisticated technology tools, and information management principles to help our clients make well-informed decisions.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services advises Fortune 500 companies on developing and implementing effective Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions. Subject matter specialists guide clients with:
- Documenting and enhancing processes and requirements; architecting design solutions; identifying and selecting technology tools; developing and deploying ECM systems; and providing ongoing support and transformational assistance.
- Developing strategies, methods and tools used to capture, manage, store, preserve and deliver content and documents.
- Identifying and presenting the business benefits of ECM, following industry standard frameworks to evaluate existing systems and procedures.
- Leading the analysis, planning, documentation, execution, implementation, and monitoring of ECM implementations and technology components.
Our technology focus is on unstructured content management systems, including document & contract management, records management, web content management, digital asset management, search solutions, e-discovery tools and social media tools.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Library and Information Sciences
Certification(s) Preferred: in Content or Records Management or any software vendor certification.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas as it relates to developing and implementing effective global information risk management ECM solutions:
- ECM best practices, strategies, and governance;
- Records Management policies and procedures;
- Business Process Management functionality;
- Taxonomy building and metadata models;
- Documentation, including an exposure to requirements documentation, user test cases, design documents, and proposals;
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas as it relates to ECM:
- Performing vendor analysis via primary and secondary research through industry report analysis, vendor solution evaluation, and by conducting user and vendor interviews;
- Project managing the methodology using Microsoft Project plan application including experience in agile methodologies;
- Conducting client interviews, capturing detailed and summarized meeting minutes, organizing workshops, conducting data gathering and summarizing findings; and,
- Preparing and presenting concise, accurate documents and reports with attention to business writing and grammar;
- Drafting content management strategies and/or implementation roadmaps;
- Evaluating and selecting of content management solutions and the project management of implementing ECM systems;
- Conducting current state to future state gap analyses against strategy and technology;
- Demonstrating functional knowledge through the completion of at least two ECM full lifecycle implementation projects and leveraging of ECM Platforms; and,
- Managing unstructured content throughout the lifecycle including document ingestion and scanning methods, metadata and taxonomy design, common features across ECM solutions such as version control and workflow process design, and in search, retention, and disposition needs.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Utilizing software on projects related to ECM for governance, strategy, requirements, design, project management, and functional benefits of the systems;
- Presenting including expertise in leveraging various features of Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Configuring and/or implementing solutions using Microsoft SharePoint 2010+ as a platform;
- Using and applying SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS models and TCO considerations; and,
- Working with, designing, or configuring two or more Document Management [SharePoint, OpenText, FileNet, Veeva, Alfresco, Hyland OnBase, etc.], Records Management [Documentum, GimmalSoft etc.], Contracts Management (Novatus, etc.), Web Content Management [Adobe AEM, Drupal, etc.], and/or Digital Asset Management [Widen, NorthPlains, etc.] solutions.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.