Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: The objective of the Information Systems Audit function is to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of ARAMARK's internal controls as they relate to the design and operation of computer-based information systems.
In meeting this objective, the IS Auditor will conduct audits at headquarters and business units with an emphasis on information systems as they relate to the company's financial systems and processes, systems development and implementations, business operations, information security, segregation of duties, and IT operations. The IS Auditor assists with planning, conducts fieldwork, performs follow-up to fieldwork, and assists with report preparation. The IS Auditor will execute work plans related to operating systems, databases, applications, network devices, system security, change management, user administration, and incident and problem management, and other focus areas.
This position requires the ability to travel 25% with some international travel.
- Performs audit work efficiently and effectively in accordance with established audit programs. Documents audit procedures performed in support of audit conclusions. Adheres to department workpaper standards.
- Assists in drafting clear and concise audit reports. Verifies that audit issues are adequately supported and evidenced in workpapers. Submits completed workpapers to IS Audit Director or Senior/Supervisor/Manager for review.
- Participates in closing conferences; effectively communicates with internal clients, audit teams, and external Auditors.
- Demonstrates a high-degree of initiative and professional judgment.
- Participates in other special projects as required, including compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley 404.
- 1-2 years of IS audit experience in public accounting or within an internal audit department, or experience working in or interning in an IT related field.
- Qualified candidate must have a degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, or a related field with an interest in learning IS audit.
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials application, UNIX and Windows operating systems, and/or Oracle database is a plus.
- Familiarity with COBIT, COSO, and SOX 404 requirements with respect to IT systems and processes is a plus.
- Excellent people skills - ability to work with many levels of management and influence without authority
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, excellent time management and the ability to work independently
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.