An IS Security Specialist job opportunity located in Chico, Ca is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will need to have three or more years experience working in Healthcare IT, preferably, supporting end user provisioning and vendor access controls. You will be working on a growing security team while focusing on user access security standards. This is a contract to hire or direct hire for the right candidate. Salary is based on experience. Relocation assistance provided.
IS Security Specialist job responsibilities include:
• Manage user access requests according to SOP's and service agreements
• Ensure provisioning processes and documentation is up to date
• To complete provisioning tasks you will use tools including Active Directory, Exchange and Citrix among others
• Resolve access and permission discrepancies via regular monitoring and audits
• Provide second-level support for end-users
• Support other teams to provide guidance on user access integration and management
• High School Diploma, two year degree preferred
• Three or more years of experience preferred, ideal candidate will have close to Eight years experience
• Experience with IT change control procedures and processes, IT configuration management and IT service delivery in a Healthcare setting highly desirable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team player
If you are interested in this IS Security Specialist job opportunity in Chico, Ca then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Craig Glick at 916-923-0423 or firstname.lastname@example.org Please No third party candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.