Voice Analyst (IVR)
The Analyst is a problem solver in their area and is focused on assessing a problem or business need and executing a means to fix it, improve it or manage it. To analyze and administer Voice Services systems associated subsystems and equipment, including planning and implementing systems/software upgrades, and conducting programming and configuration changes.
1. Analysis and Research
* Investigate operational or business problems and propose solutions
* Ensure compliance with company standards and best practices
* Solve business problems by defining the problem, interviewing stakeholders, identifying and evaluating alternatives, and presenting the findings
* Present complete and organized documentation of processes, systems, and data
* Identify and analyze opportunities for new and/or improved processes, data, or technology; provide clear picture of possible outcomes
2. Process Definition
* Define the core work definitions / operating model, demonstrating the step-by-step life cycle of the process and document the execution process flows
* Leverage consistent templates, tools and organizational strategy to define ISD processes and ensure practices and processes are standardized and repeatable
* Drive industry benchmarking regarding best practices and continuous improvement
3. Process Improvement
* Identify and champions opportunities for new and/or improved processes
* Separates and combines tasks into efficient workflow to improve operations and overall performance of supported processes
* Participate in efforts to build the short and long-term infrastructure of the respective business domain knowledge
* Provide input into best practices for the respective business area
* Assist with evaluating and recommending changes to standard Navy Federal templates and methodologies
* Learns, remains current on, and communicates best practices and trends in business and technology
4. Business Area Focus
* Serve as liaison and / or subject matter expert in respective business area
* Collaborate constructively with peers, business units and/or project teams, and vendors to ensure business needs are fully communicated, documented and satisfied
* Provide consistent, concise, relevant, reliable and timely information to all appropriate internal and external audiences/stakeholders through a variety of media
* Ensures accuracy of information to enable effective business decisions
* Frame message in line with audience experience, background, and expectations; uses terms, examples, and analogies that are meaningful to the audience
* Seek input from audience; confirm checks understanding; presents message in different ways to enhance understanding
6. Voice Services Analysis Responsibilities
* Plan, implement, operate and maintain the client's Voice Services and associated subsystems and equipment. Program system software, monitor system performance and make recommendations to improve system performance and lower costs. (at advanced levels)
* Conduct detailed system analysis and develop procedures for system management.
* Customize and administer Voice related software applications management to include planning and implementing upgrades, system configuration management, programming, and maintaining system through all phases of system software/hardware life cycles.
* Research, analyze, and resovle problems and system events, issues and/or program deficiencies
* Provide consulting, support services and training to customers (internal business groups)
7. Performs other related duties as assigned.
* May take on several components of a project or a complex component of a project.
* Effectively contributes to team goals.
* Works beyond routine nature of tasks utilizing a specialized knowledge and technology.
* Functions under general supervision from resource manager.
* Troubleshoots basic problems and recommends appropriate actions.
* Follows established procedures for working with external vendors on projects.
* Uses independent judgment and discretion to determine or recommend best course of action.
Takes action to solve problems/issues that routinely arise in areas of assigned
responsibility, but may receive guidance or expertise from higher-level staff on more complex
QUALIFICATIONS - KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Business Applications
* Experience in building Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Applications using VoiceXML
* Proficient in analyzing requirements and transform into Voice User Interface (VUI) design
* Assist design and development team in re-architecting and re-writing of critical business applications
* Experience using Genesys and other GVP suite of products
* Experience and Knowledge working with SIP implementations
* Experience or Knowledge working with Avaya PBX Switches (Vectors, VDNs and Call Routing, Announcements), AES, Session Manager
* Experience in using Nuance ASR and Text-to-Speech (TTS) tools to create both Touch-tone (DTMF) and Speech Enabled Voice Applications
* Experience working in SQL Server, Oracle and Postgres databases and Reporting
* Experience in Client- Server development using Java and Web Services
* Experience with CTI Integration
* Experience in IVR best practice design models
* Highly motivated team player with good Telecom expertise and communication skills
* Experience with on call and ongoing support
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.