What you’ll be doing...
We are adding an ISO Quality Assurance Analyst to drive the ISO 9001 program across Verizon. The successful candidate will work with the security and compliance team and each business unit to develop, plan, implement, monitor and manage the Company’s compliance with internal and external control requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Audit current controls and performance monitoring elements to assess effectiveness
- Apply auditing techniques within federal and state regulation standards
- Interact with various levels of management and staff in conducting interviews and testing for internal process
- Audit ongoing processes to assure continued compliance
- Prepare report(s) based on the results of audits/tests to be presented and shared with senior staff
- Auditors will assist in the oversight of the management and maintenance of the policies and procedures related to Quality Management
- Ensure that all information of confidential nature is held in a secure and confidential manner.
- Perform external audits as required
- Ensure that all audit records and documentation are accurate and in compliance with applicable regulations
- Communicate audit results, recommendations, and corrective actions effectively with customers, vendors, and coworkers
- Manage corrective action programs to ensure they are executed in a timely manner
What we’re looking for...
You Must Have
- 4+ years of work experience in auditing work, such as internal auditing, auditing of management information systems or other security audit and compliance experience that involved critical thinking skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Assurance or equivalent experience
- Must have experience with ISO 9001, ISO 13485 or AS9100
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally 50% of the time
Even Better If You Have:
- High familiarity with quality control standards, procedures, and applicable codes are essential
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written form and verbally
- Capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously and solving problems promptly
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in multiple software environments products
- Strong office productivity tools experience, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-reliant and motivated
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.