IT Analyst II (Vulnerability Threat Management) (Job Number: 020510)
Corporate Office - 2 OVERLOOK PT
2 OVERLOOK PT
This is a very exciting time at Walgreens. We're taking our products and services to the four corners of the world as part of the Retail USA division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. Walgreens Boots Alliance was formed through the combination of Walgreens and Europe's Alliance Boots in December 2014, bringing together two leading companies with iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints, shared values and a heritage of trusted health care services dating back more than 100 years each.
Today, Walgreens is the neighborhood drugstore and retailer that makes health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And, we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Join us at Walgreens and find yourself at a place where innovation thrives and incredible career and growth opportunities await. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment and be part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, employees, and the communities we all call home. Job Summary
Executing network vulnerability assessment using scanners. Analyzing results to eliminate false positives. Requires understanding of OSI model and basic network and system admin skills.
• Experience using Tenable Nessus, Qualys VM, or Rapid7 Nexpose.
• Executing application vulnerability assessment using automated scanners. Analyzing results to eliminate false positives.
Requires understanding of application security principles.
- Develops and executes operational activities that impact important components / processes of the specified IT work function, and may include responsibilities in the area of Security, Planning & Analysis, Strategy or Operations, such as:
- Developing and executing assigned high profile plans/programs to enhance/maximize consumer awareness, market share and support specified initiatives.
- Interpreting results and analyzing trends.
- Reviewing alignment of functional area strategies with assumed outcomes.
- Monitoring strategies of functional area and recommending / implementing adjustments.
- Contributing in planning and implementing a broad range of activities to meet objectives.
- Developing tactical plans.
- Preparing related program budgets.
- Participating in development of programs that establish and enhance standards.
- Identifying and establishing relationships with internal/external partners.
- Performs as subject matter advisor to functional area and may become actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems highly complex in nature.
- Develops and enhances processes to support established standards. May design specifications of assigned projects and may lead in implementation.
- Ensures that defects in assigned projects or programs are tracked, summarized and presented to management. Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- Shares information cross-functionally to improve workflow processes. Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced business solutions.
- Participates in the development of business approaches and new or enhanced processes.
- Provides subject matter expertise to less experienced team members. May participate in teaching and training members of the work team.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 years of experience in Finance, IT, Strategy, Analytics, and/or Operations OR High School Diploma / GED and at least 5 years of experience in Finance, IT, Strategy, Analytics, and/or Operations
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community and with vendors.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Knowledge of project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Master's Degree or MBA.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Knowledge of P&L.
- Experience working in the IT Industry
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.