At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking an IT Analyst for the 3M Connect Team located in Maplewood, MN. Here, you go.Job Summary:
The person hired for this position will be part of an IoT development team working in Azure and AWS cloud environments to develop the infrastructure necessary to support 3M suite of IoT connected products. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Will work as an entry level developer under the direction of scrum masters and lead solution architects.
- Will implement technical solutions based on business requirements in cloud database solutions such as Cosmo, HDInsight, SQL, noSQL. Will also create dashboards in analytics solutions such as PowerBI.
- Determines best course of software solution design based on business and technical requirements
- Supports solutions created through Agile and Dev/Ops methodologies with scrum teams
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university in Computer Science, Analytics or Engineering
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in software development and/or analytics solutions development
- Experience in .NET and Java development and various data analytics platforms
- Skills include ability to work with the technical team members and business partners and ability to speak "the language of the business".
: Maplewood, MNTravel:
May include up to 10% domesticRelocation:
Is not authorized
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.