RR Donnelley is seeking an IT & Financial Senior Auditor to conduct IT application, IT general control, and financial compliance audits. The position will analyze key business processes to determine the effectiveness of the Company’s overall control environment. This involves planning audits by evaluating the complexity and risk of the audit client and adjusting the scope of the audit procedures accordingly.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of audit experience with an aptitude for IT processes. Strong interpersonal and communication skills combined with initiative and an enthusiastic approach are essential.
- Lead and conduct IT related, financial, and compliance audits as well as operational reviews of our businesses
- Strong documentation skills to communicate evaluations of the IT and internal control environment
- Ability to test the effectiveness of IT internal controls and assess the reliability of financial reporting, integrity of data, and safeguarding of company assets
- Plan, perform, and deliver work timely with limited supervision on smaller engagements
- Conduct audit testing of specified area, determine compliance with policies & procedures, and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to determine the root cause and effective solutions is crucial
- Identify and present internal control and business process improvement opportunities to the business
- Ability to communicate findings to senior management via verbal & written communication by drafting a comprehensive and complete report of the scope of work, audit findings, and corrective actions needed
- Develop an effective working relationship with both the IT & finance organization and external auditors
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.