As a member of the Contact Center Technology Team, this role is responsible for implementing and supporting both vendor packages and custom Interactive Voice Response (IVR) applications.
• Work with vendors to implement, enhance and upgrade contact center support software
• Work with business users to gather system requirements for requested enhancements
• Work with business users to triage issues and resolve day to day issues
• Design and develop call flows for new and existing IVR applications
• Adherence to security policies and internal processes
• Adherence to internal coding standards and best practices
• Work with contractors and other internal infrastructure teams to collaborate on database, windows and vendor specific modifications.
• Design, develop, test, implement and support custom processes around vendor applications
• Design, develop, test, implement and support enhancements to Nuance IVR applications
• Production Support and ticket resolution for all contact center related applications
• On-call responsibilities and phone rotation
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse workforce
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills 459788
A little about us: