About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview The Unified Communications Infrastructure - Architecture team is responsible for providing design guidance and creating practical technology solutions that both meet business needs while adhering to enterprise design guidelines and principles (i.e. low-cost, shared infrastructure, high-availability, flexible, and secure). Job Description Reporting to the Senior IT Manager, UCI Architecture; the successful candidate will help define and develop the Bank's North American unified communications infrastructure vision for a more-integrated, secure, global, and high performance future. Specifically, he/she will design solutions that align with an over-arching strategic roadmap for a holistic Global UC offering at the bank. Additionally, he/she will create low level integration plans to protect existing investments where possible while moving the bank forward in creating next generation UC experiences for our employees and customers.
Success in this role will be determined by the candidate's ability to work closely with peers in engineering, delivery and operations and to collaborate with the business technology groups in order to navigate the processes of a large organization.
Specifically the UC Architect - Design/Integration will:
• Provide domain-specific detailed design guidance and thought leadership,
• Develop infrastructure design and costing for business and IT initiatives
• Provide subject matter expertise for strategy and standards development. Job Requirements • Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate
• Graduate degree, preferred
• 7+ years related experience
• Expertise with Cisco and/or Microsoft Unified Communications products, technologies and design principles
• Expertise with call flow functionality and the ability to create, implement and troubleshoot voice/video calls through multi-vendor infrastructure
• Understanding of broader network, security, and enterprise implications of the unified communications infrastructure
• Experience with enterprise level architecture principles and how to translate those into solutions to meet client needs
• Attention to business priorities: experience, flexibility, speed, and cost.
• 5 yrs. experience with designing/implementing Cisco and/or MS UC collaboration technologies
• Knowledge and/or awareness of Contact center technologies (CVP, ICM etc.)
• Broad network exposure: routing, switching, QoS, MPLS, SIP, etc. (ideal),
• Cisco and/or Microsoft professional or expert level certifications Hours M-F 8-5 , occasional after hours support Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Florida City (Primary) Fort Pierce
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.