201 Third Street (61049), United States of America, San Francisco, California
The IT Support Tools and Automation Architect will be responsible for developing technical solutions on the Service Now platform to satisfy the business needs of the Power Up Innovation and Support team and beyond.
- Ability to convey complex technical concepts in understandable business terms
- Consults with business analyst/project manager to develop appropriate technical solutions
- Advises on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture
- Communicates technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Perform productively at many levels, from the abstract world of enterprise architecture to the concrete day-to-day world of development, in order to produce the final deliverable desired by the client
- Design, implement, integrate and support Service Now platform solutions
- Create documents that specify strategy, assessment, or design in a way that delivers obvious value to the client and is understandable by any stakeholder
- Work closely with IT and business partners, subject matter experts and operation team to understand requirements, establish priorities and project scope, and manage expectations and project delivery
- Articulate architectural differences between solution method
- Bachelor's Degree or Military experience
- At least 5 years of IT experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.