The IT AS Lead – QEM Trackwise Service Specialist will take a lead role in the development of current and future solutions for various Quality Processes supported in the Trackwise platform, including NC/CAPA, Audit, Field Actions, EH&S, Complaints, and Product Registration.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This role will be in the IT Application Services Quality Research & Development System (QRDS) – Quality Event Management (QEM) team. The service specialist will be responsible for the technical management of multiple projects, including having SCRUM Master responsibilities. They will be responsible for working with a team of internal and external stakeholders to clearly identify and deliver technical solutions that meet business objectives and measurable goals. The service specialist will play a crucial role in various aspects of the Trackwise integration and implementation activities. As a QEM Trackwise service specialist, they will guide and mentor the project team, including internal developers and always communicate closely with the rest of the technology development teams, including keeping stakeholders informed of technical progress and risks. The service specialist reports directly to QEM Trackwise Regional Service Owner.
• Leads the overall delivery of QRDS QEM Trackwise services, ensuring that service performance meets or exceeds established goals/SLAs, including on-time and on-budget delivery of orders.
• Leads service utilizing specializing in Trackwise based knowledge and skills, while following approved J&J standard policies and procedures (e.g. SDLC, Agile, IAPP, etc.).
• Understands service demands and captures customer insights to improve development services throughout delivery, and delivers continuous improvement recommendations to service owners. May conduct impact analysis on process/tools coming from new/enhanced services.
• Assists in knowledge transfer to team members and organizations after successful delivery of the service.
• Performs assessments of customer demand and partners with order analysts to deliver estimates and quotes for service(s) to the customer.
• May plan, select, and schedule approved vendors to deliver the service. May oversee the work of vendor resources throughout a project.
• May manage project budgets for the delivery of the service and be responsible for reporting on service performance to leadership and customers.
• May develop service improvement plans and/or run service improvement initiatives.
• Working with solution engineers and various AS partners, analyze incoming demand, projects and requests for change, assessing the potential technical solutions and creation of accurate and complete impact assessments including financial estimates and resource allocation.
• Establishes and maintains constructive working relationships and communication within global teams along with IT and business leaders/stakeholders.
• May act as a technical Lead and/or Scrum Master in assigned projects and work with Project Management, Development and QA teams.
• May be responsible for applicable AS processes and change requests for managing delivery of projects from conception to the end of Hypercare in alignment with JNJ policies & procedures with regard to documentation and testing guidelines as part of the release management for the platform.
• Actively participate in the Continuous Process Improvement initiatives in IT AS by striving to look for possible efficiencies, scalability and/or cost reduction opportunities.
• Resolve business and technical challenges in order to deliver on time, within budget and with high quality keeping in mind the end goal of ensuring the realization of business benefits.
• Assure compliance and adherence to all regulatory and business requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of related experience is required
• Experience related in systems development and integration is required
• Knowledge of SDLC methodology, 21 CFR Part 11, GxP and CSV frameworks and best practice models like GAMP are required
• Knowledge of Agile framework and project management is required
• Experience in working with global teams and business partners is required
• Strong IT and Business Analysis skills/background is required
• Experience working in complex IT environments is required
• Demonstrated leadership, influencing skills and relationship management
• Strong interdependent partnering skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to successfully manage multiple issues and/or projects simultaneously
• Previous Scrum Master Experience and Certification are preferred
• A broad knowledge of Trackwise based solutions preferred, including leadership and creativity to work within a large IT service delivery organization to drive business solutions
• Experience with tools such as HP ALM and JIRA are preferred
• 10-15% domestic and international travel requiredPrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function