Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for an IT AS R&D Senior Analyst, PLM. The preferred location for this role is in Cincinnati, OH, West Chester, PA or any J&J operating site, however special considerations will be made for remote locations.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. With $74.3 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
IT Product Lifecycle Management Developer will:
• Have accountability supporting development of the AS (Application Services) QA RD PLM/PDM platforms using Agile software development methodologies.
• Utilizes knowledge of business process, project management, computer software and hardware to analyze, design and implement information technology in the PLM, PDM, CAD, CAM, CAE (PLM/CAx) domain.
• Identifies technology enablers that support continuous improvement within PLM/CAx enabled business processes.
• Researches, identifies and promotes technology solutions that enable business objectives.
• Develops task estimates, activity plans, forecasts, and project estimates associated with assigned functional area(s).
• Recommends cost saving solutions and implementation plans.
• Leads projects which meet quality standards and business requirements within time constraints and budget.
• Provides status reports and documentation to information technology and business partners.
• Supports the department by ensuring project orders are placed, including vendor contracts as required. Solves day-to-day project based business issues.
• Collaborates with business users, project managers and vendor resources to define technical requirements and specifications.
• Processes suggestions and ideas for process improvement.
• Leads system development projects and improvements using leading practices such as the Agile software development methodology.
• Will be responsible for three or more indirect reports. Qualifications
• A Bachelor’s degree of Science in Engineering or Computer Science or Equivalent experience is required
• Domain expertise in PLM is required. Teamcenter and/or Windchill is preferred.
• Experience in CAD, CAM, CAE in R&D and/or Supply Chain environments is preferred
• A minimum of 5 of years’ experience supporting R&D and/or Supply Chain with a concentration in R&D, Engineering AND/OR Supply Chain is required
• A minimum of 2 years of experience leading development groups is required
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience with development and configuration of Teamcenter and/or Windchill PLM is required
• Experience in GxP systems and Computer System Validation in a regulated environment is required
• Experience working with PLM or PDM systems and understanding the business uses is required
• Experience working with Computer Aided Engineering & Manufacturing applications is required
• Experience mapping business processes and associated requirements is required
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices is required
• Waterfall and Agile experience is preferred
• Experience with software configuration management tools is required
• Experience with Project and Program management practices is required
• Experience leading teams of colleagues, vendor resources and/or external consulting resources is required
• Experience presenting Solutions resulting from Sprints as part of the Agile methodology is preferred
• Experience with incorporating user feedback into solutions and backlogs is required
• Agile Scrum certifications are preferred
• Related industry experience Product Development, Manufacturing, Operations and/or Quality is preferred
• Position may require up to 10% Domestic and international travel.Primary Location
United States-Ohio-CincinnatiOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United StatesOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.