Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting a Scrum Master for eCommerce solutions. The position is part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team (Application Services Digital and Analytics) and will be located in Tampa, FL.
We are looking for experienced talent to shape the future of eCommerce for the organization. Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease, and improve the quality of life of patients and their loved ones.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are building out a new team to transform eCommerce while delivering state of the art technical solutions via a co-located team that you will be a servant leader for. The Scrum Master will implement best-in-class scrum practices and lead a team of at least 6 technical resources.
The Scrum Master is responsible for:
• Doing everything possible to deliver business value activation
• Guiding the team and organization with Agile/Scrum practices and values
• Guiding the team to self-organize and fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum framework
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
• A Bachelor’s degree in IT, business, or Computer Science is preferred
• A minimum of 4 years of broad IT experience in web, mobile, and internet technologies is required, preferably in a large global organization
• Broad technical delivery experience is preferred
• First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) is preferred
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 2 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory is required
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency is required
• Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach is preferred (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches is preferred (example: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.)
• Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques is preferred (example: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games)
• Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team is preferred
• Previous experience as a team lead is highly preferred
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills is required
• Experience working with healthcare technology in the pharmaceutical industry preferred
BE VITAL in your Career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.Primary Location
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID