TEKsystems is looking for an IT Asset & Configuration Analyst to joing our top client in the Charlotte, NC market. If you are interested in learning more about this role, please appy directly.
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- Knowledge of CMDB and Software Asset Management tools
- Understanding of software license models and enterprise software contracts
- Proven success in fast paced and dynamic environments
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of government and contractor individuals at all levels
- Experience in asset and configuration item identification, baseline definition, source code control, Trouble Reports, and Configuration Control Board processes
- Use of Microsoft Applications with intermediate skills in Excel and Word applications
- Understanding of ITIL principles
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.