- The IT Auditor Manager will support the PepsiCo Global Audit department in the planning and execution of information technology engagements.
- The manager will partner with the IT Audit Director and Senior Director in all aspects of the engagement.
- The role will identify and assess risks to PepsiCo IT processes and systems, define and execute audit programs and communicate results to management.
- The candidate must have a broad understanding of IT processes, systems and emerging technologies including general computer controls, SAP / Oracle ERP, Cybersecurity, cloud computing, privacy and mobile computing
- Big 4 or equivalent consulting or industry experience
- 7+ years relevant experience in areas such as data analytics, cybersecurity, cloud computing, SAP, Oracle, mobile technology, or application infrastructure, including actual "hands-on" experience with the technologies; experience should also include areas such as implementation, project, program management, and audit practice experience
- Progressive experience supporting multiple IT projects/engagements in technical areas such as data analytics, cybersecurity, cloud computing, SAP, Oracle, mobile technology, application infrastructure
- Functional/audit/consulting expertise with technical areas such as data analytics, cybersecurity, cloud computing, SAP, Oracle, mobile technology, application infrastructure; with experience demonstrating increasing responsibility in subject area
- Understanding of core IT general control processes (e.g., Change Management, System Development Lifecycle, Information Security, IT Operations etc.)
- Strong analytical, execution and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills able to present clearly and articulate complex technical information to Corporate Audit management and partner with Audit Directors and Senior Directors in communicating information
- Experience with tools and technologies including a combination of the following: SAP GRC, Approva, SQL programming, ETL technologies and supporting processes, cybersecurity capability design tools and processes, python programming, Tableau, ACL and SpotFire that support data analytics, cybersecurity, cloud computing, SAP, Oracle, mobile technology, and application infrastructure
- Bachelor's Degree (Information Management, MIS, Finance with IT minor, Accounting with IT minor or related combinations or degrees with business and technical mix)
- Ability to obtain work visa for U.S. and other PepsiCo locations
- Combination of professional certifications (CPA, CIA or CISA preferred) and/or graduate degree in Business or Computer Science preferred
- Fluent in English
Location - Plano, TX
Alternative - Chicago, IL; Purchase, NY; Barcelona, Spain; London, England; Moscow, Russia; Istanbul, Turkey; Dubai, UAERelocation Eligible
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.