The IT Audit Sr. Staff will be responsible for planning and executing IT Audit, IT SOX, IT Risk Consulting engagements as well as support demand creation and business development efforts.
- The IT Audit Sr. Staff will manage projects to ensure high quality delivery within the project budget.
- Sr. Staff are to be hands on in the delivery and execution of project tasks.
- Sr. Staff are expected to have the ability to present and communicate status and issues to client senior management personnel.
- Participating/leading strategic and tactical initiatives related to new product offerings and services.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and identify new opportunities for business.
Typical IT Audit Sr. Staff responsibilities on a client engagement include:
- Leading IT Risk Audit/Consulting engagements.
- Overseeing the engagement economics of the project that includes budget status tracking, billing, and collection analysis.
- Preparing and reviewing workpapers.
- Preparing final versions of audit reports.
- Providing technical guidance to Crowe staff and client organization personnel with respect to information systems, technology architecture, and security.
- Communicating issues and status to Crowe executives and client senior management.
- Consulting with clients to understand and address their needs.
- Bachelor's degree required. Major in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, or Management Information Systems.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the areas of IT audit, corporate IT Audit, or technology risk consulting preferred.
- Strong technical skills in ERP security administration, ERP configuration controls or system implementations would be highly desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Candidate should have solid experience in planning engagements, managing IT audit projects, supervising personnel and developing audit work programs.
- Evaluating application controls for SAP, Lawson, Hyperion or PeopleSoft Financials.
- Drafting reports and executive summaries on IT control issues for senior management personnel.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Travel expectations: 15% to 60%. This position may require national or international travel.
Additional Skills Desired:
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
A little about us:
Crowe Horwath LLP is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm dedicated to connecting specialized knowledge with innovative technology to bring value to our clients.